Friday, November 14, 2014

No *official* class on the 15th, who's up for meeting anyway?

Hey fellow creators!
I'm sorry I haven't posted any art, I wanted to do so today as I sharpen what I have so far--but that's besides my point I'm trying to make!

Tomorrow, November 15th Todd is unavailible--who wants to meet for a psuedo-class (well, club really!) And show eachother what we've got so far; share how our ideas are coming and have open positive critique?
Also; our board is going up officially soon, so if anyone wants to put art on it--tomorrow is your last chance! 
If you're interested, Let's meet in the art building with all the round tables; the entrance is near the auditorium.  There are a bunch of brand new tables with lots of chairs, and we don't have to worry about noise.

If you have any suggestions or ideas, please don't hesitate to share them!
Hope to see you there, there will be snacks this time! ;)

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment